tirsdag 10. november 2009

the first...

"called her for the first time yesterday" - Lovebug by Jonas Bro.



(just a weird phone I found on the net... :S)

anyway...
i wanna get back to the old days,
when the phone would ring
and I knew it was you...

I wanna talk back and get yelled at
fight for nothing...
like we used to...

oh kiss/hold me like you mean it
like you miss me,
'coz i know that you do
i wanna get back
get back with you

-get back by demi lovato-

oh nothing...i just remembered when this person
called me for the first time...
i remember...
my pc hanged up...
and i restarted it...
took a while...
i was going to send a message saying "sorry...my pc crashed"...
when...
my phone rang...
and i saw the caller...
the screen lighting...
his name flashing...
i was scared
didn't know what to do...
so I just pushed the "answer" button...and said hi...
and my mom was like:
WHO ARE YOU TALKING TO SO LATE?!

-just a friend...


" i admit it, I was scared to answer love's call" - Knock You Down - Keri. H/ Ne-yo


------------------------
now... i gotta read my english book...
gæææh...! snakkes <3

-j-




Ingen kommentarer: