torsdag 12. november 2009

i wanna...

go to Spain, Italy or Greece...or London?
anyway...

a lot of people I've chatted with today either wants something...or got something...

1) CELLPHONE!
A...vil ha iPhone...
jeg vil ha Samsung Omnia i8910 eller Nokia N97

2) TV!
D...got a tv! me want too =)

3) GF
J...doesn't want to watch a movie alone, skulle hatt en kjæreste sier han... but that doesn't mean he wants a gf just to watch movies with...so anyone?

4) GO TO SPAIN, ROMA or LONDON!
hot nice weather...cheap stuff (broke XD)...beaches...shopping...vacation...
awww...currently searching for some tickets...wanna come? =)

5) GUITAR
need i say more?

6) get back, to the old days, when the phone would ring and I knew it was you,
i wanna talk back, and get yelled at, fight for nothing, like we used to
oh kiss me, like you mean it, like you miss me
couz i know that you do
i wanna get back
get back
with you.
-d.lovato-

7) CONTACT LENS
- im getting tired of my glasses...
and i forget them sometimes...

8) SLEEP
im so tired

9) MUSIC
Romeo take me somewhere we can be alone
I'll be waiting all there's left to do is run
You'll be my prince and I'll be your princess
it's a love story
baby just say
yes
-Julianne...ehem...i mean Juliet-

10)  ...<3...

-j-
teehee :)

Ingen kommentarer: