onsdag 25. november 2009

you make me feel sick...!

yes...makes me feel sick...
the swinefluvaccine is making me dizzy...crappy...gives me headaches...makes me freeze even though it's like 30 degrees =(

i had my math mock exam today...went down the drain...
i was on geek-mode until 3am...then woke up at 7am just to study more...but yeah...my head was spinning so i didn't get the info to stick into my head...then I got this naaaasty headache while solving the last problem...and wow..i thought i was gonna faint...overreacting? maybe...but it DID hurt...


HAHA!
i slept around 4pm...then I stood up out of the blue coz i remembered that i was cooking food...
i got really dizzy and almost hit the wall =) stuuupid :P
well...technically i did...hit the wall...hard...
*hand crashing on the other hand*

My head still hurts. YGT is just around the corner...
i smell lumpia...
mhmmmmm :)

gotta eaaaaat <3

-j-
Heaven - B.McK.

Ingen kommentarer: