søndag 15. november 2009

what?

jeg skjønner deg ikke....
hva driver du med?!
(det regner igjen btw)
anyway...
ja...jeg har ikke peiling hva du holder på med?
one day ur like the best gentleman in the whole world
the next day...
you're like the biggest toooooooot in the whole wide world
(yes im exaggerating, but la meg da =P just today... =D)
spurte...nektet å si det...
spurte...nektet fortsatt å si det...
vet ikke hvordan jeg skal spørre neste gang...
pleier ikke å være vanskelig å snakke med deg...
men nå er det jo heeeeeeelt out of this planet...


and dars...
emobabyborn?
lol =)
today lang =P
ikaw kasi! :D nei da...
i tried to get it out of the person...
fikk ikke noe ut av han =)
i'm bad at those things =/

men anyways...ja...
i really just don't get you...
we don't get you...

what the...?


For all the years that I’ve known you baby
I can’t figure out the reason why lately
you’ve been acting so cold (didn’t you say)
if there’s a problem we should work it out
so why you giving me the cold shoulder now
like you don’t want to talk to me girl (tell me)
That’s when you turned and said to me
I don’t care babe who’s right or wrong
I just don’t love you no more

Rain outside my window pouring down
what now, you’re gone, my fault, I’m sorry
feeling like a fool cos I let you down
now it’s too late to turn it around
I’m sorry for the tears I’ve made you cry
I guess this time it really is goodbye
you made it clear when you said
I just don’t love you no more
( Don't Love You No More - Craig David )
oh...don't think that this song has something to do with moi...
-j-



Ingen kommentarer: