mandag 9. november 2009

310: the end of something...the start of something new...

the start of something new...♫ ♪♫

yes yes yes
anyways...


msn loking to the max =)





find find find...
felles "nevner" ...i meant nick...
Salamat sa liwanag mo ♫ ♪♫
Star ng Pasko - ABSCBN
listen =)




haha...!
he got so excited when he found a website stating that Boyz 2 men will have a concert in Oslo...
hate to be a partypooper, i said...but look at the date...june 2009... :(
*whine face to the max* 
(speaking of whine, i can hear my neighbour's dog whine...a lot)
sorry...just had to :)


how it normally looks like...



and how I hate it when I get disconnected...and I have to reconnect again...
dåååårlig...
anyways...


I failed.
I'm supposed to:
read my book
study spanish
exercise

what did I do?

what else?
msn, tv, ate, msn, tv, facebook, msn, tv...you get it...

gotta buy 150Kr load again tomorrow...

ugh...

oh! and yeah...we got the date for the Christmas Ball ready!
15.desember 09...snart jo!
ew my gosh, koster kr 500...
to go or not to go?
to gooo :)


-j-
veeeeent, jeg ringer deg nå =)



Ingen kommentarer: