tirsdag 8. desember 2009

Don't be afraid, We'll make it out of this mess... (Love Story - T.Swift)

I'm not stupid, I just wanna spare you from heartbreaks, silly.
...daw.


 howdy folks!
Today we had a fagdag again, naturfag (science).
It was ok. We had a test. Ernæring og Helse and Næringsstoffer.
Actually pretty easy if you put your head in the game, but I didn't =/
prioritized other stuff..ehem ehem..facebook and youtube? =P
oh well...we'll see how it went when I get the results. 
GÆH
har rapporter, innleveringer og prøver.
Gleder meg til helgen og bare slappe av.

 Anyway, my classmate kept on singing Love Story by Taylor Swift and kept repeating the line...
"Don't be afraid, we'll make it out of this mess"...ironisk?
I was like: why do you keep on singing that line? 
She said: "Oh, I sound like a broken radio, but I feel like this line can help thos who are affected"
Me: "*snap* Huh? what the...oh I guess you're right."
Her: "Yup, like you...*sarcastic tone*
Me: HUH?! hva snakker du om?!
Her: "nothing, you seem down and I figured out that something's bugging you"
Me: "playing smart, heh? I'm just tired."
Her: I am smart, don't underestimate me.I got into Katta, doesn't mean I'm only good at Maths, I can crack your code as well.
Me: "Oh." *holy crap this girl is weird....

she's funny though =)

-j-
I'm so much better without you, but it's just another pretty lie.
'Coz I break down, everytime you come around.
So how did you get here under my skin, I swear that I'd never let you back in,
I should have known better in trying to let you go,
Coz here we go go go go again.
Here We Go - Demi L.
<3

Ingen kommentarer: