søndag 27. desember 2009

Spørsmål om egoisme.

Hey ya! =)
Today:
Eat...Eat...Kos.
Møtte folka før vi dro til Dars...uff...
Is + trapper = super fail combination.
you don't wanna fall on ur butt, bounce down the 4 last stairs and make people stare at you...no. Hopefully I was lucky to not fall.
i THINK i saw a falling star mens jeg venta på bussen...men jeg tror ikke at det var et stjerneskudd...maybe it was? maybe it wasn't.

Bilder la la la =)


Ark. Salg. 3 for 2. 99 Kr. Just bought it. Manglet bare en bok til. Har ikke lest den ennå.



Ugh. Snø. 5000000m.


Alien. Andre. Alien - Andre? AA?AKA Alien? AAA?


Uhm. Yeah.


Dence vs Aldrin. Fifa. Maestro Harold og Maestro Andre. Lokings.


uhm. no comment.


Snø. 500000m. Tærne mine døde.

-j-


2 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

I will not acquiesce in on it. I think precise post. Specially the title attracted me to study the unscathed story.

Anonym sa...

Good fill someone in on and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you for your information.