søndag 27. desember 2009

Kiss goodbye...



Kiss the snooooooooow goodbye!
I'm going to London...although I think in some areas of England is also experiencing some snow...but way warmer than Oslo =P ...and I'm gonna meet Nicole and Athenna...i think =P

Anyway...was at Dars place again...with the same people I was with yesterday...yes...same place...same people...same hard path to walk on aka Dars' backyard. Ugh...it's already slippery from before...and now with 1000m snow!!! I'm lucky I didn't fall and have a snow-foundation as my makeup...


I don't wanna leave...yet I'm excited...
1 week...just one more week...
...
and it's school time.
I'm excited! Call me nerd...I missed school...AAAH?
Although I'll be ditching the 1st day of school...aaaanyway...I won't get my lenses before thursday...UGH!
1 more week to go...
=P

Happy New Year
<3
-j-

Ingen kommentarer: