tirsdag 8. desember 2009

"Han er en drittsekk!!! Jeg mener det! " ...uff da


oh snap! =P
oooh...you're in trouble!

My old classmate form 10th grade called me.
" My boyfriend is cheating on me!!" *crying*
I didn't even know she had one!=/
anyway...he doesn't deserve her. She's kind, funny, always there for you when you need her, pretty,
loving and loyal. Awww...I feel so sad for her. I wonder how the guy copes up with his actions. tsk tsk tsk. Stupid.
"Party this weekend or what?" she said...I really wanna cheer her up...but I don't wanna end up seeing her all drunk and wasted, blabbering about her ex. Spa perhaps? kidding...i'm broke =P
I really miss her. Feel sad for her. I <3 u, girl.
You'll find another one soon. Relax. Don't rush.
'Coz love might just appear when your not looking...
<3

-j-
<'3

Ingen kommentarer: