søndag 9. august 2009

101st: 101 dalmatian...

hey ya pipz! this is my 101st post! so I'd like to post a picture of a dog who was born with a heart shaped spot...and no ...it's not a dalmatian...it's very cute though..I want a puppy just like this for Christmas, Valentines, my birthday or any occasion...I LOVE IT! awwww...<3> I love, love, love, love, love this puppy already! I don't even know who the owner is, I just saved the picture right away...it's freaking cute...a puppy made by pure love...teehee...the parents must be very inlove...I saw a headline on yahoo.com about another puppy born with a black heart spot...awww..but it's black...although it's cute... I like this brown better...!

I wonder if I'll be lucky enough to have a puppy with a heart shaped spot...I'd need some serious luck...!<3

If I can't find a puppy with a heart spot..maybe I can make an artificial spot...næææh..poor puppy...I'd love a pure one :)

On the contrary, I found another picture of a cat, with black spots...and guess what...a broken heart spot....awwwwww <3> awwww...I wonder what the love story of the parents was...or the owner's...maybe the owner is bound to be heartbroken...awww...that's just sad...but the cat is peacefully sleeping...I wonder if the cat knows what his/her spot looks like...well of course it does...but what it means...


I don't want to talk about love or broken hearts anymore...makes me only sad... :(
It makes me feel like I miss someone or something... I dunno...maybe I should reflect on people in my life...how long it has been since I've seen them...like my grandmom...I haven't seen her in like...5-7 years? I really should go visit her in December...awww...

*listening to Better Today - Coffey* <--- makes me even sadder... HAHA!!! <--- and I laugh? wth...




-julianne-
<3

Ingen kommentarer: