mandag 10. august 2009

105th: light up....light up

Finally things are starting to light up...

- MY CHUPACHUPZ IS HERE! haha
- I finally beat someone on bowling buddies...then that someone excelled again and beat me...:'(
- gave away something...aww...bye...
- G.A on friday
- new washing machiiiiine

yeeey

nei da...men jo...driver med skolegreier... <---wth is wrong with me?!

still...nedtur...

Nedtur nr 1:

I'll be stuck in an island from tuesday night to thursday afternoon...urgh...i'll just bring my pc and some books,,,ipod...phone...argh...

Nedtur nr 2:
It's raining, men! <--- no...not men...

Nedtur nr 3:
School starts in a week...

Nedtur nr 4:
No more rice...gotta buy some...

Nedtur nr 5:
ate a lot of choco!

why are there a lot of nedturs? <-- haha nedturS, faktisk!

The day before yesterday's line:

"Gå og sleng deg i veggen! HAHA mjau" - someone-

Yesterday's Line:

" WHAT? are you freaking kidding the kid out of me?!" - someone-

Today's Line:
"Why, hva skal du med nummeret mitt? Gi den til telefonselgere?!" - meg-

Ingen kommentarer: