tirsdag 18. august 2009

132nd: tired and sad...

im bored, tired and sad...I dunno why...well atleast the sad part...the tired eyes are due to sleeping late...but the sad part...? i'm not sure...I feel so...sad...

my theory:
i feel the strings are loosening up...fading away...breaking apart...something is missing...it's not the same...I can't talk to u any longer coz I don't want u to think that I'm annoying, but you might find me boring too...freaking bored at school...keep listening to Heaven...tears are coming out of my eyes as I write..I dunno...it hurts...weird...my eyes won't stop pushing tears out...feels like I have an onion in my eye...tears keep pouring down...freakshow...! I dunno...gotta stop thinking about a reason for this...just stop...


it won't!

freaking tears!!!

make it stop, my heart hurts enough...!

-julz-

Ingen kommentarer: