onsdag 5. august 2009

81st: NEW DAY


it's a new day..it's a neeeeew day (8)

start a day with a smile :P wait...haha! *smile*

well well...I saw sunset and I saw sunrise...I slept at sunrise:P I was chatting 24/7 with people..<-- i know...get a life.. :D well yea yea.. :D let me tell ya about my day... [ currently 14:08 ] <--- i woke up 12:39 ...'coz I slept ...i think at 06:04 ...so my day started just now:P

{ if you're wondering why I slept so late...wait...can I call it early? well...
Me and my friend (she slept at my house) were busy laughing at old pictures and messing with other pipz...played football on yahoomessenger with a friend, nonstop browsing on facebook, she was busy looking for cute asian dudes haha!... and what would my day be without chatting?! so I was (as usual) online and was busy conversing :P <--næh...about life, family, friends, animes, football, insects, brief love story, songs, instruments, pictures, dads, sundays..etc etc etc... well..I was chatting with a lot of people...*creepy crispy bug was flying* but when it was about 2am...i was only chatting with a food called empanada * I know i know, you might read this haha!! just laugh:P* why was he still up this late/early..? yea yea...I just beat my record on chatting with him haha!! even my friend couldn't take it any longer, she was lying beside me, listening to Passion's lovely voice and dawndreaming about this cool, handsome, asian tall dude..awww<3 <-- haha!!:D *she might be reading this as well, sorry :P* I was just munching on marshmallows :D a little dessert since we had dinner at like...1 am?! haha unhealthy, i know...<3 style="color: rgb(153, 153, 153);">DULL AND BORING...that's why weird people are necessary :p that sums up my night/dawn. hehe...by the time I went to bed, my friend was already in her dreamworld...and I wanted to go out and jog... I wasn't even tired...and the sun was already up...oh well... i need sleep...zzzzzzzz}

well..it's blurry...this was about 4 in the morning..and PASSION on youtube...awww..love his voice...
pheeeew...well that was long.. :D
so my day.............

started off by watching my friend..watch tv haha!! she was prob bored:P watching The Hills haha!!:D by the time she left...the first thing I did was...VACUUUUUM! haha!! the house looks like a mess!! ugh...haha!! gotta clean it up...well...I gotta go:

wash the dishes
cook rice
cook food...edible food:P
take a shower
go to the library
...what else?


see ya<3

-juliann3-

Ingen kommentarer: