tirsdag 25. august 2009

152nd: my day...

my day...started off with a blast! nei da..just joking :P

my "alarm" rang when I was already at the shower...and again i was showering with my phone...
...well classes were...boring/interesting/repetisjon av 10.klasse...

I was coughing all day...and the LINE for the lockers were...unbelievable..ugh...but we got our lockers...uff...then my classmate fell on the flooooor!...BAAAANG! HAHA! uff ...but then we laughed it off... :D i guess...she tripped on my scarf...'coz she already tripped on it a lot of times before:P

HAHA!! then via, chris, tel and I were shopping..well chris was :P we were at the antique store...then via saw a CD of beyonce's I am Sasha Fierce...is it already old and considered as an antique? :P

then they watched "Made" and ate chocolates, "Pringles" and marshmallows while I was sitting near the window and was on the phone...

now? I'm just doing homework... agh...

toodles!

-j-

Ingen kommentarer: