mandag 17. august 2009

128th: random

criteria for a guy:

i don't like a guy who asks me if I want his jacket when I'm cold, 'coz I ain't gonna say "yes, thanks" and take it from him...I'll just refuse and say " no, it's alright" ...but if he insists, and really take it off before I accepted...it's fine...

my point:

he shouldn't wait for a girl to answer the question... just act automatically... we ain't gonna reject you when we see that sweet gesture...but if the girl really hates you...back off! haha!!! just joking.
but yea...u shud be able to read the body language properly :P
i think i didn't explain this really well..but u get the point


1. personality
2. sense of humor
3. trustworthy
4. romantic
5. musician
6. smart enough to make good choices
7. someone I can laugh with...

i may have these criterias...but it ain't gonna cross my mind when I see THE ONE... it just...automatically happens...right?

Ingen kommentarer: