søndag 23. august 2009

146th: i'm siiiiick!

i'm siiiiick! have sore throat for two days and a headache...acccckkkkk!! 3 people in my class have already a flu...maybe it's swineflu? ack..i checked the symptoms for the flu:

The typical symptoms are:
  • a sudden fever (a high body temperature of 38°C/100.4°F or above), and
  • a sudden cough.

Other symptoms may include:

  • headache,
  • tiredness,
  • chills,
  • aching muscles,
  • limb or joint pain,
  • diarrhoea or stomach upset,
  • sore throat,
  • runny nose,
  • sneezing, or
  • loss of appetite.
the highlighted ones are what I'm feeling...uff... we call it the JULZ-FLU! haha!!!
aaaaaaaaaah...!!! we'll see what this is...maybe just a normal flu?

anyway...
I attended the 2pm mass...then a fiesta...where we had to dance the medley we performed at my confirmation...embarrassssssiiiinnnnggg!!! ufff...

then I got a call from a friend saying that he's bored and was in town, so I met up with him and Bea was also there! awww...i missed her...haven't seen her for like...FOREVER ....(only a week ago :P) really nice to see her...then went to the church again...and I'm home..I'm not really feeling well....uff...no passion for blogging lately...

see ya...*cough cough*

-j-

Ingen kommentarer: