tirsdag 4. august 2009

76th: another day passes by...without you not crossing my mind...

awwww :D <3>

anyway...i waited long enufff! lol! <-- wøøt?

there's this dude outside my window...* I live on the 4th flo0r...so I can see alot from here* who is playing a melody on the piano...aww...or maybe it's just a loud stereo <-- mr. empanada's guess...

as I'm typing..I startle 'coz of msn :P haha..I kinda changed the settings...not the normal "dingdong" when you get a message..it's a kiss :P a smooch..a flying kiss or whatever...and everytime I see the name of the sender, i can't help but smile...hehe...whether it's a guy or girl...I ain't telling :P --sealed--- ( busy chatting with hundreds of people...)

anyway... I just consumed thrice the amount of Kcal that I've burned..haha

well..atleast I've done something:P hehe:D i'm really getting tired of staying at home:P..but it's cozy...naaam <3 *marinating chicken:P*

- omg...I just ate :

Cream-O biscuit <3
Knick-Knacks <3
Polvoron - delicatesse:P
and a bunch of other stuff! oh no...tsk tsk tsk...

What have I done today?...(past 3 days?)
CHAT! <-- freaking addicted :P
hmm...gotta go buy some life :P I think I just used my 9 lives :P

Ingen kommentarer: